Pur Südtirol is a South Tyrolean company with shops in Merano/Meran, Bolzano/Bozen and Brunico/Bruneck. You can find first-class quality products here that all come from the region. From bread and biscuits, to fruit and vegetables, to coffee, tea, chutneys, herbs, juices, bacon, sausage products and cheeses, in this market of delights you can find anything that is delicious, good quality and from South Tyrol.
Our design hotel in South Tyrol, the ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel in Merano/Meran, is a small but very elegant hotel with 12 art rooms. They have been very individually designed by three South Tyrolean artists and all look totally different. However, what they do have in common is the special charm inherent in them all, the luxurious comfort that they offer and the high quality of the materials used.
Each art room at your design hotel in South Tyrol offers:
- Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) with internet access, daily newspapers, and communication with reception
- Flat-screen TV with SAT-TV and radio function
- Bath bag for visiting the spa with a bathrobe, bath towel, and slippers
- Direct dial telephone
- Water boiler, South Tyrolean teas and instant coffee
- Loacker chocolate as a present
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Mini bar with delicacies from Pur Südtirol [aufklappbare Box*]
- Elegant natural stone bathroom with tub and/or walk-in shower and toilet
- Make-up mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- Toiletries from the Etro line
- Roller shutters with 100% blackout
- Selfie stick
The rooms with a whirlpool (Paradise Loft, Thermae, and Alpine Crystal) feature a hotspring whirlpool with temperature control from 26 to 40 degrees Celsius (avaliable year-round), a Nespresso machine with four capsules per day, and a Bluetooth speaker "Bose SoundLink Mini".
VIP admission to
Merano / Meran included
South Tyrol Balance in Merano01.04.2019 31.10.2019
feel the harmony of all your senses
Merano/Merano Grape Festival18.10.2019 20.10.2019
This traditional harvest festival has been taking place in Merano/Meran since 1886. Events like this with a variety-packed programme, culinary treats and a unique festival...
Merano WineFestival08.11.2019 12.11.2019
More than 500 wine producers from Italy and all over the world present their products and roughly 100 caterers from Italy show off their cooking skills, and all of this in...
- Every Tuesday from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. – a small weekly market on Praderplatz square opposite the train station
- Every Friday from 8.00 a.m....
South Tyrol Classic Festival19.08.2019 20.09.2019
Pay attention music fans! The Merano/Meran Music Weeks, which take place every year in...