Our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran, the ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel, is in a magical location in Merano/Meran old town, right opposite the magnificent Kurhaus and just 200 m away from the romantic arcade lanes. It's the ideal starting point for a city tour, great day trips in Merano/Meran and surroundings and even for pure wellness indulgence at Terme Merano/Therme Meran, which is just 200 m away. So what are you waiting for, head for our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran!
- GOING GREEN: Our hotel offers you two charging stations, one built by Tesla and another one compatible with all other electric cars. In our private garage only 50 meters from the hotel, you can charge your eco-friendly vehicle completely for free.
- Take the Brennero/Brenner motorway to South Tyrol, take the Bolzano Sud/Bozen Süd exit, then take the MeBo fast road and leave the MeBo at the Merano - Marling exit. From here follow the signs towards Terme Merano/Therme Meran, you get to the Freiheitsstraße over the Postbrücke bridge. After approximately 300 m you will see our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran, the ImperialArt hotel on the right.
- Take the Passo di Resia/Reschenpass to South Tyrol, follow the Val Venosta/Vinschgau main road towards Merano/Meran and take the MeBo. At the second exit, Merano/Meran centre, leave the MeBo again and follow the route described above.
- With your reservation confirmation you receive a permit to enter the pedestrian zone in the Freiheitsstraße. Please print this out and place it in your car when you arrive. To enter the pedestrian area without any worries, we kindly ask you, to send us the license plate number of your car.
- Upon arrival we are happy to park your car in the nearby park house of Terme Merano/Therme Meran (18,50 for 24 hours).
- The Merano/Meran market takes place every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. from April to October. You therefore have to arrive via Theaterplatz.
- We hope that you will understand that the Freiheitsstraße is completely closed for major events such as the Merano WineFestival, New Year's Eve party and similar events. To reach our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran please park in the car park at the thermal baths and give us a call. We will pick you and your luggage up from there straight away.
- Anyone arriving by rail from Austria, Germany or southern Italy travels as far as Bolzano/Bozen, changes to the regional train to Merano/Meran and reaches the spa town in roughly 45 minutes. We will be happy to pick you up from the train station on request (for a fee).
- Anyone arriving by rail from Switzerland travels by SBB as far as Zernez and then changes to a PostAuto AG bus. This takes you from Zernez over the Ofenpass to Malles/Mals in Val Venosta/Vinschgau. From there you take the regional train on to Merano/Meran. We will be happy to pick you up from the train station on request (for a fee).
- Bolzano/Bozen airport (approx. 30 km)
- Innsbruck airport (approx. 150 km)
- Verona airport (approx. 175 km)
- Bergamo airport (approx. 260 km)
- Milan-Malpensa airport (approx. 340 km)
- Munich airport (approx. 350 km)
- You can conveniently get to Merano/Meran and back again by South Tyrol bus from Munich airport. The South Tyrol bus departs 6 times a day. You can obtain more information from our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran.
- The South Tyrol Express takes you from St. Gallen via Winterthur, Zürich and Sargans to Merano/Meran. You can obtain all the bus connection details from our hotel in the centre of Merano/Meran.
- The new coach service from Berlin, Munich or Innsbruck takes you to Merano/Meran at very cheap prices.