The Merano Flower Festival is a stunning showcase of horticulture and ornamental plants - in the unique context of the Merano Spring, whose wide range of side events and offers are held in the lovely garden town of Merano with its alpine - mediterranean vegetation and beautiful alpine nature.
A stay in our Boutique & Design Hotel ImperialArt in the Merano city centre lets you discover lush vegetation and plants in a myriad of colours in a stately urban landscape. At the same time, the flowers and plants on offer along the famous Passer Promenade are an expression of South Tyrolean hospitality and of the locals' desire to share their home town's focus on quality of life and wellbeing, its well-maintained green spaces and unique alpine nature with you.
The program of Merano Flower Festival:
- more than 50 stall-holders selling plants, flowers ....
- workshops for children and adults
- Green Sofa: with expert talks, debats and book presentations
- Meranith: an exhibition of jewelrymade mostly of a precious stone found in the Merano environs
- live music, dance performances, culinary treats...
Book an exclusive stay in Merano with our perfect arrangement "Livestyle in spring"