South Tyrol is offering a variety of water fun for you!
It's our pleasure to propose the following:
- The famous and well-know Terme di Merano designed by Matteo Thun are just a few footsteps away. Being our guests, you do not need to wait in line, but simply access the Baths with your VIP bracelet, even possible more times a day. The huge outside area is cultivated by professional gardeners and offers a pool for the kids as well as whirlpoolsm, a Kneipp path and a Beachvolley space.
- The pools at Tirolo, a seven minutes drive from the Boutique & Designhotel ImperialArt, are a true highlight. Visitors relax on the grass green fields whilst admiring spectacular views over the mountain landscape. There's a pool for the adults and a pool for the kids waiting for you to have fun and enjoy the sun.
- The only and unique natural pond for the public is located at Gargazzone, 5km away from Merano. Relax in the clean waters, surrounded by plants which purify it and allow the pond to be without any chemicals. It's great for those who fear the deep of the lakes, but who do not want to go without having a pure and natural experience. The pond is easily accessible by car, taking the MEBO and exiting at Gargazzone after 20 minutes.
- Lago di Monticolo: Starting from the Boutique & Designhotel ImperialArt follow the MEBO and take the exit Appiano. Follow the road after you reach the big Lago di Monticolo after 15 minutes and take a swim in the waters. For those of you who look for action, go around the lake until you reach the big rock and attempt a jump into the water. Mountainbikers love the lake and the woods around it for an adventurous trip and a cool dip afterwards.
- The Lago di Caldaro is the warmest lake, and most popular among the wind surfers. Easily reachable in a 20 minutes drive, again follow the MEBO and exit at Appiano/Caldaro where you will find the lake nestled inmidst the vineries.
- Last but not least, the Lago di Garda, perfect place to savour the italian way of life. The Boutique & Designhotel ImperialArt is a good starting point, take the MEBO again and follow it down South after reaching Affi after about an hour. Exit here and follow up to Bardolino after 15 minutes, one of the most charming spots on the lake.