We have summarised everything you need to know for a worry-free stay at our ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel in Merano/Meran for you here.
We consider your reservation at the ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel to be binding as soon as we have received a deposit of 30% of the total price of the booked package in our account, 3 weeks before arrival at the latest:
Banca popolare account
IBAN: IT 79 M 05856 58590 040571312103
Instead of a bank transfer, you can send us your credit card details (credit card number, card valid thru date and security code) plus written authorization to debit the deposit amount.
If you have to cancel your holiday at the ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel for whatever reason, the following cancellation terms and conditions apply:
- Cancellations are only accepted in written form
- Cancellation up to 7 days before the arrival date is free; we credit the paid deposit to you for your next stay. If you require the deposit to be reimbursed we reserve the right to charge a EUR 24.00 processing fee.
- With cancellation from 7 days before arrival, as well as for no show, late arrival and early departure we charge 100% of the booked package.
For the following periods we have special cancellation terms as described below:
- from 15th August until 17th August
- from 8th November until 11th November
- 29th and 30th November
- 06th and 07th December
- 13th and 14th December
- 20t and 21st December
- and from 24th December until 03rd January
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the arrival date is free; we credit the paid deposit to you for your next stay. If you require the deposit to be reimbursed we reserve the right to charge a EUR 24.00 processing fee.
- With cancellation from 14 days before arrival we charge 70% of the booked package.
- In case of no-show, delayed arrivals and premature departure we charge 100% of the booked hotel arrangement.
To avoid the aforementioned cancellation charges we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. Alternatively, you can choose our advantageous travel cancellation fee in the form of a penalty fee that you take out and pay directly to us:
- EUR 3.50 per person per day for the Galaxy, Elegance and Prestige art rooms and the apartment
- EUR 4.50 per person for the art rooms with whirlpool
You can take out this form of travel insurance with us and pay it directly to us. The paid insurance premium is not reimbursed in the event of cancellation. Insured events:
- 1. Death in the family or of a close friend
- 2. Serious accidental injury
- 3. Unexpected, serious illness in the family
- 4. Illness (presentation of medical certificate) that prevents you from going on holiday
- 5. Damage to property due to fire, burst water pipes, natural disasters (storm, lightning strike ...) or criminal offence by a third party if the damage is considerable or the presence of the insured person is required for claims assessment.
- 6. Loss of employment due to unexpected dismissal by employer due to operational reasons
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions or require more information about one of the issues above by calling +39 0473 237172 or sending an email to info@. imperialart.it