27 m² / 2 guests
from 218 €
artist elisabeth hölzl’s homage to the former imperial bar, once a meeting place for art and culture and the hottest gossip. White and red meet pinkish purples meet sixties tulip chairs, get comfortable, it’s time for a love in.
feel the echoes of yesteryear’s imperial bar in a room dedicated to lounging and loving. creative use of colour underline one fact: comfort is king.
- art déco balcony with city views
- suitepad, tv, telephone, air conditioning, safe
- cosy double bed with reading lamps
- shower and wc, hair dryer, towels and all must haves
- sustainable care products, spa basket with robes, towels and flip flops
- tea facilities, nespresso machine
- minibar and snack box with South Tyrolean goodies