Luxurious art rooms at the ImperialArt hotel
Our design hotel in South Tyrol, the ImperialArt Boutique & Design Hotel in Merano/Meran, is a small but very elegant hotel with 12 art rooms. They have been very individually designed by three South Tyrolean artists and all look totally different. However, what they do have in common is the special charm inherent in them all, the luxurious comfort that they offer and the high quality of the materials used.
The rooms with a outdoor hot tub (Paradise Loft, Thermae, and Bristol) feature a hotspring whirlpool with temperature control from 26 to 40 degrees Celsius (avaliable year-round) and a Bluetooth speaker "Bose SoundLink Mini".
Each art room at your design hotel in South Tyrol offers:
- Tablet with internet access, daily newspapers, and communication with reception
- Flat-screen TV with SAT-TV and radio function
- Bath bag for visiting the thermal baths with a bathrobe, bath towel, and slippers
- Direct dial telephone
- Water boiler, South Tyrolean teas and instant coffee
- nespresso machine
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Mini bar with delicacies from Pur Südtirol (fees apply)
- Elegant natural stone bathroom with tub and/or walk-in shower and toilet
- Make-up mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- Toiletries from the Etro line
- Roller shutters with 100% blackout
Pur Südtirol is a South Tyrolean company with shops in Merano/Meran, Bolzano/Bozen and Brunico/Bruneck. You can find first-class quality products here that all come from the region. From bread and biscuits, to fruit and vegetables, to coffee, tea, chutneys, herbs, juices, bacon, sausage products and cheeses, in this market of delights you can find anything that is delicious, good quality and from South Tyrol.